Before you submit your manuscript to Stem Cell Research & Therapy, please ensure you have read and noted the below:
- Authors are requested to provide institutional email addresses. At the minimum, at least the corresponding author and submitting author should provide an institutional email address.
- Image integrity and standards: Cropped gels and blots can be included in the main text if it improves the clarity and conciseness of the presentation. In such cases, the cropping of the blot must be clearly evident and must be mentioned in the figure legend. Corresponding uncropped full-length gels and blot must be included in the supplementary files. These uncropped images should indicate where they were cropped, be labelled as in the main text and placed in a single supplementary figure. The manuscript's figure legends should state that 'Full-length blots/gels are presented in Supplementary Figure X'. Further information can be found under 'Digital image integrity' which are detailed on our Standards of Reporting page.
- Authors should clearly declare in the Acknowledgement Section if there is any work that was outsourced or data not collected by authors.
- Authors might be asked to provide original source data (raw data / original data / individual data points) if the reviewers or editors have any question.
- Authors should provide these information in the ethics declaration if the study involve human participants, human material, human data, or animals: (1) Title of the approved project; (2) Name of the institutional approval committee or unit; (3) Approval number; (4) Date of approval. Authors might be asked to provide ethics approval documents if the reviewers or editors have any question.